SR. MANAGER – ENGINEERING (Façade)
• BE / B.Tech – Civil / Diploma – Civil
• 12-15 yrs supervising execution of façade works of Mid-High-rise tower including Structural Glazing, Curtain walls, Spider Glazing, Strip Glazing, Skylights, Pergola, Canopies, Aluminum Composite Panel Cladding, Al. Louvers etc.
• Supervise installation of facade works such as glazing, stone, ACP, Railings etc.
• Review fixing details in order to ensure Air & Water tightness, Acoustical & Thermal considerations. Coordinate with Architect, MEP, Structure & Façade consultant.
• Review contractor’s Shop drawings for the various systems for approval. Review materials and samples for approval. Review method statements for production and installation.
• Inspect & approve installation for all façade elements. Resolve as built / site-oriented problems- RFI’s.
• Plan site logistic space, lifting equipment’s, man/ material planning in line with project execution schedule.
• Monitor contractor’s production plan, coordinate material movement till site delivery and check equipment operation specifications in order to avoid any site downtime.
• Adherence to high QA/QC checks & compliance for facade works including performance checks.
• Prepare project progress report and issues regarding the site work.
• Follow Design Basis Report prepared by façade consultant to establish performance parameters, material use & modulation of façade elements.
• Check quantity & budgetary estimation of façade works. Propose value engineering alternatives.
• Ensure façade incorporates prevalent norms of ECBC, Green Building, Acoustics, Fire Stop & Smoke (CFO), Structural Strength & Stability considerations.
• Identify potential Façade Contractor & recommend for pre-qualification. Review & comment on RFP terms.
• Attend Tender Meetings with Bidders for Technical clarification & Techno Commercial details, respond to vendors queries.
• Check recommended profiles, dimensions & section thickness along with specifications, material makes, list of tests required.
• Verify materials being utilized. Verity dimensional tolerances conformity. Inspect glass at processing plant for Material, Technique and Workmanship, inspect assembly sequence.
• Review & coordinate Bill of Quantities, Works Program, Prepare Conditions of Contract.
• Review of warranties and maintenance manuals / replacement manuals.
• Check quantities, BOQs, measurement of works and certification of Contractors bills.
• Mock up Review and Approval – Review and approve mock up drawings. Inspect mock up fabrication and installation at contractor’s facility and site / test facility.
• Installation of signage/logos, light fixtures on the building façade.
• Coordinate façade cleaning systems. Review façade access for cleaning & maintenance.
• Inspect Test for air, water tightness and structural strength, Acoustics and stability.
• Inspect façade work completion, prepare snag list, ensure corrective action / remedial plan, Re-inspection to confirm correct incorporation of remedial measure.
• Approve final inspection, Approve As-built drawings & maintenance manuals.
• Responsibility to hand over finished work as/ timelines and high-quality & safety standards.
• General Manager – Project
To apply email us on email@example.com