SENIOR MANAGER – QS & PLANNING
• Dip – Civil / BE – Civil
• 12-15 years
• Preparing Work Progress report on weekly basis and sending it to the Head office.
• Preparing quarterly look ahead plan repot for head office.
• Conducting site visits and progress review meeting and discussing the progress tracker, planned vs actual works, issues and concerns towards contracts and design department and work commitment on weekly basis.
• Calculating the quantities for the budget purpose and cost analysis.
• Working out quantities & preparing estimates for the work.
• Guiding the correct WBS & networks for the site engineers to raise the PR manually.
• Releasing the PR’s in the SAP after checking it.
• Preparing the estimates for raising the Purchase Requisition.
• Coordinating between contracts and stores department to update the reports accordingly.
• Project coordinators between execution and sales teams for the complaints received by the sales and getting it executed on time by the execution team.
• Coordination with the clients if they require customization / modifications in the flats.
• General Manager – Projects
To apply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org