• Any Graduate
• 5 to 6 years of exposure working as a document controller.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Copying, scanning and storing documents
• Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts
• Reviewing and updating technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
• Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, applicant should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
• General Manager – Project
To apply email us on email@example.com