Dip – Civil / BE – Civil
15 years of on-site experience as billing manager having managed Civil, MEP, Interior and FF&E disciplines, preferably with a Developer or a General Contractor. Must have a proven track record of having handled billing of Highrise towers, large scale interior fit out for star category Hotel.
• Certification of Contractor’s Bills.
• Validate work quantities as per GFC/ shop drawings received from the vendors/ consultants.
• Complete understanding of technical & commercial conditions of contract and adherence to special & general condition of contract.
• Checking of running account and final bills, certification and reconciliation of measurement sheet submitted by supplier/ contractor.
• Check vendor submissions/ measurement sheets for arithmetical accuracy and provided specifications.
• Access variation in terms of design change, site requirement, client/designer requirement, etc. and analyze cost implication.
• Assist contractor/ suppliers in preparing bills in requisite formats.
• Verification of Contractor/vendor claims.
• Advise on errors and qualifications in tender & billing quantities.
• Checking and certifying extra work or items executed during construction as per site requirement.
• Preparation of Deviation / Variation statements. Tracking of such Deviation/Variation till closure.
• Prepare Final Account with all reconciliation.
• Access penalties as applicable and recover the same including any advance paid earlier.
• Compare contractor claims against pricing BOQ basis available market data and references.
• Assist in taking over certification.
• Prepare final cost report.
• Financial closure/ Project closure report with learnings from the project.
• Prepare BOQs and formulation of individual item specification by the help of technical details in accordance with the required Specifications & take -off quantities.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Overview of various building engineering disciplines including Civil, MEP, Interior and FF&E.
• Good communication skills to be able to work with consultants, contractors & Project Manager.
• Should have knowledge of MS Projects, Auto Cad, SAP/ ERP Software tools for billing
• Working Knowledge of databases and spread sheets/ xls is essential
Project – Head
To apply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org