ASSISTANT MANAGER – FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Any Commence Graduate
• 6 to 8 years in Finance & Accounts with Project accounting background
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Verifying the documentation before accounting entries in SAP
2. Day to day accounting entries say Fixed Asset entries, Inter Unit entries, BRS, Expenses like PT, Insurance etc., in SAP.
3. Verifying & tagging the Fixed Assets.
4. Schedules preparation for month-end Financials.
5. Co-ordination with Westin Staff and process Starwood Payment with supporting’s.
6. Above all documentation with proper filing.
7. Providing the documentation supporting to Statutory & Internal Auditors.
8. Providing the documentation supporting for Tax Assessments.
9. Timely payment of TDS and filing the TDS returns, Downloading & issuance of Form 16A’s.
10. Identifying & Co-coordinating with Westin, Vendors to get quotes & preparing comparatives for Fixed Asset Sales or Scrap Sales
11. Getting quotes & Post the job / project done verifying the billing quantity done in the hotel.
12. Co-ordination & follow-up with Government Authorities for renewal of licenses.
13. End to end Finance & Accounting experience in Project
1. MS-Excel functions
2. Typing Skills
3. Communication Skills in English / Hindi.
Excellent account and finance skills
Head Project & AGM Accounts
Hyderabad – Mindspace
To apply email us on email@example.com